Sunday 8 March 2009

Sexy... Moi... Of Course You Are.... says

I was given this award by Meme



Firstly: Let me take A bow and say YAY.... Thank You! Thank You!

The rules are simple, you have to list 6 things that make you sexy...and then tag some Sexy Bloggers.

I shall like to add a disclaimer: I had no idea what made me sexy well sort of but... resorted to asking my boyfriend, therefore I am not held accountable for any of the 6 things placed here.

1. My glasses and the fact that behind it lies sleep looking yet very sexy eyes.

2. The way I make a short skirt look and my slim stature.

3. My sweet but fiery personality.

4. The accessories I wear and how they are worn.

5. The shoes I wear particularly the heels.

6. My smile and complexion... hmm should have asked him to elaborate... will do so in private.

So not so embarrassing thank God... the short skirts... hmm personally I think my legs look a bit drumstick like... but hey I guess only he knows what he looks at right. I had a few other responses from him which I chose not to post as bit too personal and embarrassing ... I had to remind him that this was to be posted on my blog and not just for my general knowledge.

I am going to Tag..

Lion-ess

Monica
Glamstarr
Anne's Friend
Jacqueline
TCG

Have fun ladies... what a lovely start to the week... thinking about all the things that make you your sexy selves

5 comments:

  1. hey, thanks DDS! You know, I have ALWAYS considered myself a very sexy blogger - FINALLY some acknowledgement! cute list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome gals... and thanks AF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, DDS! That sure is a nice lift for this dreary, rainy week here in NYC! Must remember what is sexy about myself. Sitting here in sweats while unemployed, you tend to forget it. Haha!
    Cheers!
    TCG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that's a really cute list. Thanks for passing the torch!! :)

    ReplyDelete