Thursday 26 March 2009

My New Baby


You are finally here...

I spent months contemplating whether or not I really needed you in my life, I enjoy the company of others, but still I wondered whether or not I really wanted my own. Whether or not I was really ready or even needed you or would care for you with the same care I approach others with. I must admit that now that I have you I cannot contemplate not having you anymore...

I love the freedom of having you all to myself, not having to return you to your parent but enjoying the pleasure of you, knowing that you are mines and mines only and that I need not fear that you will be stolen from me....innocently sweet, your brightness in front of me making me feel all giddy inside.. shiny, awaiting the finesse and caresses of a loving hand. I stare at you with pure joy... finally... you are here..

My own little PC...no i'm not talking about a baby folks... I got fed up of having a Desk top or using my mom's laptop I wanted my own... my very own little Netbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment