Monday 23 March 2009

Marie Claire's 10 Best SVG

I'm currently searching fervently for a dress to wear to a friends wedding in SVG this summer and I am having a difficult time doing so. I don't want to over-shadow the bride but at the same time I want to make sure I look perfect for me... I am looking for that dress, the one that just catches my attention, that must have, well fitted, looks great on and off, vibrant in color, right length; just perfect.

I decided to have a look at what Marie Claire has to offer by way of fashion to get an idea and to my surprise I came across this I felt so proud and homesick looking at the pictures.... I wanna go home :(.

3 comments:

  1. Dressing for a wedding can be tricky...wishing you luck in your dress hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your dress hunt - I have a wedding in June and I have already started lurking around for the perfect dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies...I need it...

    ReplyDelete