Friday 27 March 2009

I am Happy.

I am feeling extremely happy and secure and it's a very warm feeling which feels like it's bubbling up inside wanting to push forth and spread to everyone around. I went to bed on a high and woke up on a high, all be it feeling as though I needed at least another 4 hours of sleep. I have a bad habit of leaving the house with only 5 minutes to spear and running like hell to the train station...

Today like any other in my world I got up later than I really should, dilly dallied then attempted to rush into the shower, except the universe wanted me to slow down and I promptly felt my feet slipping from under me, I landed with a crash bang and a thud in the shower, with my left elbow and my right knee aching. I got up slowly, wanting to cry and tried to convince myself that I had a genuine excuse to go into work late, I contemplated ringing to advise that I had had an accident which has rendered me incapable of moving at present time... But as usual my infinitesimal conscience kicked in and I quickly showered and got dressed, leaving the house 4 minutes before my train was due.

Luckily for me I live 5-10 minutes walking distance away from my train station. I quickly dashed out of my house running to get my train and hopped the fence as I usually do each day (I wear trousers..won't dream of doing so in a skirt) and promptly banged my other knee bone into the fence and mind you the fence is made from metal. It hurt but I couldn't allow any time to slow down and ponder on the pain as it would have all be accrued in vain, so I continued running. I always deny whenever my brothers call me clumsy but I am slowly beginning to believe that this must really be the case.

This was further solidified by my colleagues description of me using my name... Lumbering...I mean who really uses that word anymore.. sniff* sniff* :(


Determined, I am known as the go to person for any problems or queries that needs answering.

Ambitious, I am extremely ambitious and always set myself personal goals

Noisy, I'm not sure if I agree with this one, I can be excitable but noisy is definitely not who I am.

Insolent, I am blunt to the point of rudeness sometimes but at least I am honest. Those that know me love me for it.

Educated, my parents have always encouraged studying and I actually enjoy doing so.

Lean, you can tell a man came up with this right, guess this describes my figure to a T.

Lumbering, apparently I lumber about, I'm always in a rush at work, running from place to place and bumping into things....lol

Elegant, now tell me stark contradiction right, lumbering then elegant... guess where I am sometimes lumbering I also emit some sense of elegance.

Ahhh ... can't please everyone right. I accept it all with grace, except noisy, I am not noisy, at all. Lion-ess? Back me up here please!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm not sure I believe you now...but I'm sure you would have told me before if I was.

    ReplyDelete