Wednesday 18 February 2009

Yeahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My Slice of Heaven...Awaits...

Work today was better than yesterday my grouchy mood somehow disipated and I spent my lunch hour booking my flight to "Sunny SVG" in August, I can't wait to go.... that alone has ensured that a smile/ or maybe I should say that I maintained a better mood throughout the day.

With thoughts of going home in my head nothing could put a dampener on my day, not even when I had to try and communicate in English to two Brazilians who clearly had no great understanding of the English language and the UK's Government and Benefit system, even after nearly an hour and a half of gesticulating and rephrasing and a headache, I was still upbeat.... only one thought in my head..home, awaiting... my own little slice of heaven tucked away where only I can access.... willing the months to roll on by.


On the cooking front....

I'm still trying to figure out what to make on Sunday, I'm sure I'll get some sort of inspiration soon, but for now different recipes look appealing but not quite appealing... can't quite explain.

I seem to have encouraged some little monsters as well, my older brother has somehow heard through the grapevine (his wife) that I intend to cook a different meal every Sunday and has kindly volunteered himself and family to be my guinea pigs once again this week, not sure if this is a good thing, with only 2 of us in my household we normally have the left-over on a Monday. The last time I invited him around on Sunday he came back on the Monday and ate my dinner and had the cheek to send me a text saying thanks for dinner on both nights... lol... Brothers!! You really have to love them right.... mines they're annoying but I love them dearly...

No comments:

Post a Comment