Saturday 14 February 2009

Je suis très fatigue!

I got up today and I was so absolutely tired, and when I say tired I mean tired, I went to bed at 6:30am and woke up at 10:30 am, and because it was high daytime (Mid- Morning- Mid Afternoon) I could not go back to sleep no matter how hard I tried.

Why did I go to bed so late?

Well for starters I’m pretty new to the blogging scene so spent the better part of the night trying to jazz up my blog to no avail so I finally left it as a lost cause at around 11. I then decided that as there was nothing better to do but go to sleep that it was a perfect opportunity for me to catch up on some of my taped programs so sank into my couch wrapped up tight with my blanket and remote and prepared to enjoy an episode of “Brothers and Sisters” I was not disappointed. It ended leaving me with baited breath wanting to watch some more and as I was still not feeling sleepy I went online to watch the next couple episodes.

I know what you’re thinking… Surely she isn’t that sad to stay up all night and watch “Brothers and Sisters”!!!

And you’re right I didn’t…. this was abandoned when a certain “Mr” came online. I was presented quite early with my Valentines present and it was great I love it, we’re not in the same time zones at present so limited in what we can give at times and plus save the spending for more important dates right.

I decided then and there that I might as well finish my own present to him: A 99 things I love about you list, it seemed easy when I started but got tricky in ensuring I wasn’t repeating myself, however I found that as I got towards the end the more things I wanted to add… thus proving that it wasn’t as difficult after all.

I’m glad I did it the response was one of surprise and pleasure; surprise that I knew him so well and pleasure as it was most definitely unexpected…in fact akin to ALS’s present he thought he was getting something similar.

Anyways back to today…..

I dragged myself out of bed and set out to accomplish what I had planned to for the day; to shop for my ingredients to make my Sunday dinner and to ensure that this is done in time to get back in to watch the Cricket (West Indies V England).

It started bad; I am learning to drive at present and recently booked a theory test for a car or so I thought, I got a letter telling me that my bike test was scheduled. Luckily I was able to ring them within the allotted time frame of 3 working days prior to the test to cancel and rebook.

I rushed out the house to jump onto the 13:10 train, made it and strolled into the Supermarket a woman with a purpose to purchase 10 items and get back out. Instead I did a leisurely stroll picking up things just because there happened to be a deal. The aim of spending no more than $20 was not going to happen I spent double, and they were a heavy load, no doubt my arms will be aching tomorrow from trudging along with it all.

Rushed home now and guess what?

Yep….NO cricket the blood thing got postponed all because our West Indies Cricket Board did not prepare the pitch properly… Life!!!

Wish me luck… I’ll be making my deserts tomorrow … hope my ice-cream turns out well... will be looking for some guinea pigs.

1 comment: