Saturday 14 February 2009

Tagged by the Hand Bag Game

I was tagged by ALS.

What's in my Bag?

Th


This bag is from Baby Phat, I got it in November 2007 for my birthday from my Aunt who lives in New York. I have lots of bags and normally switch very often but as of late I have been very lazy and have more or less been using this every day except for the odd days when it definitely clashes with the rest of my outfit.

I must say having emptied the contents of my bag unto my bed that I carry around quite a lot of stuff and it’s not even half as big as some of the bags I’ve seen on here so far.


Now I'll explain what’s in it today!



The book which I’m currently reading, called “Out” by Natsuo Kirino.. . very good illustrates the strange relationship women have of bonding together when faced with difficult situations.

My Bible: I’m a believer in Christ and have made been trying my hardest to ensure I read a scripture daily, and taking my bible all most every where reminds me to do so and makes me feel at ease somehow.

My Journal: I got this as a present in November last year for my birthday from my Twin brother ; I haven’t made much use of it lately but had started transferring my poems from a less savvy book into this one. And on top of it lies the special pen I use to write in it.


My other pens, Train Photo card, work ID card: I work with the government can’t walk around without this., and a train timetable.

My umbrella which I’ve had for quite a few years, house keys and my USB memory stick ( I always have these 3 things with me).

My other paraphernalia's are:

From top left going clockwise: A Mitchum body spray for women; you just never know when a bit of refreshing will be needed, a Dior hand cream, a Nulon hand cream, my Dior Eye Shadow pallet, Clinique Mascara, Dior Lip gloss and two other miniature lip glosses, which I actually prefer to use they are packed with moisture.

In this picture I have 2 wrist bands, a Rasta inspired one and the other a leather wrist band with the Initials of my Country of Birth (SVG). I then have a wooden bracelet given to me by my Aunt in New york again and some miscellaneous buttons.


And Finally...


I have my Guess purse and Samsung Tocco phone.

All in all it’s quite a heavy load to walk around with; however I can’t quite see myself omitting anything.

I’m not tagging anyone as yet as I’m fairly new to the blogging scene.

1 comment: