Tuesday 17 February 2009

And I Shall Rise!!!!!





Life throws us many a ball,
Some big, others definitively small,
It's up to us to determine which are worth a fuss at all.

There are heavy, light, plain and colorful,
and the just rights.
But even with all the faults,
is it not possible to make them perfect at all?

Perhaps these things I should not have stated,
But then my thoughts I would not have narrated.
Upon many such issues has my mind reflected
For then and only then can they be evaluated

In my deep meditations I recognize
the need for me to intellectualize
For doing so led me to surmise
that the time has come for me to rise...

And I shall rise....

Copyright © 2006 by DDS 20/01/06

One of my first attempts at writing poetry, it describes quite nicely my mood at present and perhaps the actions needed to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment