Thursday 16 July 2009

The First Cut is the Deepest


I haven't posted in a while but I've been inspired to do so by some unbelievable stories I've been hearing as of late... and I'm wondering if any of my blogger friends would fall prey to a similar situation. I hope not! I certainly can't see me being in this position.

I will lay the plot..

Dawn is young, pretty and smart. She's 18 and has met a guy who she falls head over heels for, before long she has moved out of her parental home to live with her boyfriend. As mentioned previously she is smart, has found herself a well paying job for someone her age, earning as much as £22000 per year. Her boyfriend, he's jobless, a pampered child, spoiled further by the lady in his life, who pays the bills, including the rent and gets him everything he asks for. Including a dog they can ill afford to keep and maintain.

I ask you so far... Ladies would you be wise enough to see yourself through this situation?

To Be continued...

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a situation waiting to burst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... you haven't heard/read the rest...soon to be posted.

    ReplyDelete