Friday 29 May 2009

On to Greener Pastures

So yet another person has left my work place for greener pastures, this time it's our training officer and of those that I work with, she's definitely someone I'll miss a lot. Even though she hasn't failed to remind me on a daily basis for the last 3 weeks of her count down to her departure.

It wasn't a huge gathering due to a break down in communication but whatever it was those of us that did turn up had a fantastic time. The food was lovely, we had Indian and I must say that it was unexpectedly good, not because it was Indian but simply because I didn't know that the restaurant even existed even though it's only a 5 minute drive from my house, and because it's in Slough. I know I live here but I haven't got too many high expectations of it. We had a blast and those of you who did not come... you missed out. It was a nice group of like minded fun loving people just bent on having a good time.

Ms Hughes... you'll be missed and thanks for your kind words...

No comments:

Post a Comment